If you are a Youth Provider in Stockton, please check out this page for the latest free training and events.
Youth United Stockton (YUS) has secured funding to provide free of charge training to voluntary and community sector organisations delivering services to young people (aged 8 – 19 years) within Stockton-on-Tees.
Places on our courses are limited to:
- Voluntary and community sector organisations delivering youth services to 8- 19 years olds within Stockton-on-Tees
- Places are on a first come first served basis
All of our courses will be advertised here. If you wish to join our mailing list please click here.
~ ~ ~
We have previously delivered the following courses. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like us to run these courses again:
- Youth Mental Health First Aid (Accredited)
- Youth Mental Health First Aid (Lite)
- Modern Day Slavery
- Level 3 Emergency First Aid
- Engaging the hard to reach and relationship building
- Level 2 Food Safety and Hygiene in Catering
- Building resilience and reducing Mental ill-health triggers
- NOCN Level 2 Working with Challenging Behaviour
- Coaching & Mentoring
- Recruiting and Managing Sessional Staff and Volunteers
- Journey Through Transition – Gender Identity Training
- Modern Day Slavery Training
~ ~ ~
Thornaby Town Council have a vacancy available for a Youth Leader. Click here for more information