Five Lamps delivers an integrated range of social, economic and financial inclusion services within which we seek to transform lives, raise aspiration, remove barriers and offer choice.
Five Lamps provide a wide range of services to over 25,000 socially and financially excluded individuals across the North East and Yorkshire.
Five Lamps deliver this each year through its four integrated business divisions – Economic Development; Financial Inclusion & Housing, Youth Services and Home Care. The impact of our work spans:
- Supporting long-term unemployed people back into work
- Providing training, employment and qualifications to NEET young people
- Supporting customers on their enterprise journey from enterprise coaching, mentoring, business planning and accessing finance for start-ups
- Providing evening and weekend youth club activities
- Refurbishing and letting previously long term empty properties
- Systematically stripping away the barriers that face troubled families
- Providing affordable personal loans to individuals and homeowners who are unable to access mainstream support
- Providing a domiciliary service to people aged 65 and over within Stockton-On-Tees
Registered Charity (702314) Company Limited by Guarantee (2441319)
Related Activites & Events
South Thornaby Community & Resource Centre, Thornaby, TS17 9JG
Breakfast Club Venue: South Thornaby Community & Resource Centre Time: Monday […]